If you are wondering what are the things you should take into consideration when creating a corporate Christmas video, you’re starting off on the right foot.
The Christmas season is a time when new shopping practices surface. 2020’s Christmas and New Year celebrations will be a bit different.
This is why you should stop and rethink.
Making a Christmas video for your brand (startup or big corporation) shouldn’t be just an item on your to-do list.
This is where your Christmas video marketing shines.
It’s time to look at your videos from a strategic approach.
Chances are that your budget has experienced some changes.
Your video production company or in-house creative team needs to make sure that this video pays back.
Historically, Christmas commercials have been moneymakers. People are expecting them, along with the offers and promotions associated with them.
It doesn’t matter if you sell a product, a service, or just a concept. What matters is that the holiday video has an impact on your audience.
John Lewis’s Christmas TV ad campaign is the department store’s most profitable return on investment, validating its continued investment in creativity.
With this in mind, I put a few questions that will help you create a Christmas video that pays back.
What To Ask Yourself When Working On A Corporate Christmas Video In 2020
- What are your business goals? Check this video to learn more about this.
- Who is your target audience? Apply marketing segmentation techniques.
- How long should your corporate Christmas video be?
- What is the video about?
- What format works best for the chosen audience?
- Where are the videos going to be played? For example, is it going to be played on smartphones or on computers?
- Are the videos going to be uploaded to a video platform like YouTube, Linkedin, Instagram, Facebook, or even TikTok?
- Are the videos going to be displayed on any of these platforms’ landing page or on a corporate landing page?
- Based on all this, what’s the optimal video length?
Taking the time to answer these questions during the brainstorming phase will help you save a lot of time later. It will also help you save money. Creating a holiday video for your brand is easy. Creating a video marketing strategy that makes people react is something else.
Personalized Corporate Christmas Videos
If you want to improve customer experience, you can make personalized videos with your customers’ or employees’ names.
You can also invite your leads and customers to make their own video in a totally personalized or customized way, take a look at Pirsonal. Pirsonal is a personalized video marketing software that helps you make personalized videos to wow your unique audience during the holidays.
For example, you can ask them to fill out a web form, and when they fill in the web form, a personalized or custom video is created automatically.